Full day Hermanus Whale Watching Tour – ZAR 1200.00 pp
08h00 pick from hotel – 16h30 drop off at hotel
Walker Bay is the world’s best whale watching experience. Southernright whales come to shores every year to mate from June to Nov.
- Gordons Bay- training base for naval cadets, also known as Bikini Beach
- Clarens Drive- one of Cape Town’s most scenic drives hugging the False Bay coastline
- Rotary Drive viewing point
- Pass through little hamlets- Pringle Bay, Rooi Els, Betty’s Bay, Kleinmond
- Land-based whale watching(boat tour optional)
- Grabouw, Elgin, Sir lowry’s Pass.
*rate excludes lunch and fees.